As we enter the holiday season, the attorneys and staff at Graham.Law enjoy spending time with our families, so we take more time off this time of year.
While our office is generally open, we are closed the following days:
- Christmas Eve (Monday, 12/24)
- Christmas Day (Tuesday 12/25)
- New Years’ Day (Tuesday 1/1)
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to continuing to serve your legal needs in 2019.
Award-Winning Family Law Attorney In Colorado Springs
U.S. News & World Report calls Graham.Law one of the Best Law Firms in America, and our managing partner is a Colorado Super Lawyer. Our family law attorneys have years of experience helping clients navigate the Colorado legal system. We know Colorado divorce & family law inside and out, from complex multi-million dollar property or child custody cases to basic child support modifications.
For more information about our top-rated El Paso County family law firm, call us at (719) 630-1123 to set up a free consult, or click on:
- Why Graham.Law for your Colorado Family Law Case. Learn about the benefits of hiring divorce specialists to help you.
- Our Colorado Springs Family Law Team. The great attorneys & paralegals at Graham.Law.
- Colorado Family Law Guide. The internet’s most comprehensive resource for attorneys and clients alike.
- Military Divorce Guide. Addresses specialized family law issues that arise when one spouse is in the military.
Colorado family law. Period.