Award-Winning Colorado Springs Family Law Firm
Since our founding in 2018, Graham.Law has come a long way – a reflection of the fact that while the name is new, our attorneys are not! Our seasoned veterans have been practicing family law for years, and it shows with the list of awards won by our firm and our managing partner Carl Graham:
- Colorado Super Lawyers – the newest award we have received (2 lawyers total)
- Best Law Firms in America by U.S. News & World Report (6 firms total)
- Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News & World Report (7 lawyers total)
- Top Attorney in Colorado Springs in peer-rated study from Colorado Springs Style Magazine (7 lawyers total)
- A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau (6 firms total)
- Superb 10.0 rating from Avvo
- Distinguished rating from Martindale-Hubbell lawyers.com
(Totals reflect the total number of Colorado Springs family law firms or lawyers who received the same honor).
We’re proud of the service we provide to our clients, and see these honors as a sign we’re doing something right. Helping good people through a difficult time in their lives is what we do.
2020 Colorado Super Lawyer for Family Law
One award which had eluded us was being named to the Colorado Super Lawyers list. We learned a few months back that Carl had been named a Colorado Super Lawyer for 2020, but were prohibited from a formal announcement until the news embargo lifted this week.
While we are proud of all of our recognitions, we’re particularly honored to be selected as a Super Lawyer. As with the rest of our awards listed above, this is not a “pay for play” gimmick whereby anyone who pays a fee can slap a bogus prestige logo on their web site. You cannot buy your way onto Super Lawyers, and they do not charge to be selected.
Statewide, only the top 5% of attorneys qualify as Super Lawyers, and they have a rigorous selection process which starts with nominations (no self-nominations allowed), then the attorneys are evaluated on 12 different criteria, including awards, experience, pro bono, scholarly writing and teaching, etc. Finally, a blue-ribbon panel of other top attorneys chooses only the best of the best to be named Super Lawyers.
In Colorado Springs, just 2 family law attorneys made the Super Lawyers list: Carl Graham & Lisa Dailey, and 5 more made the Rising Stars list: Joi Kush, Alex Masterson, Mary Nathan, Joel Pratt & Stephanie Randall. Graham.Law congratulates all honorees, and we’re proud to be in your company!
Award-Winning Family Law Attorney In Colorado Springs
U.S. News & World Report calls Graham.Law one of the Best Law Firms in America, and our managing partner is a Colorado Super Lawyer. Our family law attorneys have years of experience helping clients navigate the Colorado legal system. We know Colorado divorce & family law inside and out, from complex multi-million dollar property or child custody cases to basic child support modifications.
For more information about our top-rated El Paso County family law firm, contact us by filling out the form on the right or calling us at (719) 630-1123 to set up a free consult, or click on:
- Why Graham.Law for your Colorado Family Law Case. Learn about the benefits of hiring divorce specialists to help you.
- Our Colorado Springs Family Law Team. The great attorneys & paralegals at Graham.Law.
- Colorado Family Law Guide. The internet’s most comprehensive resource for attorneys and clients alike.
- Military Divorce Guide. Addresses specialized family law issues that arise when one spouse is in the military.
Colorado Family Law. Period.